Wednesday 28 May 2014

Eelmore R1 2014

First E12 at Eelmore of 2014 tonight. No surprise Ben Sumner went flying of the front very early on with Lewis Atkins of Pedal Heaven. Didn't think the break would last with only 2 riders but another few got across includingAdrian Lansley. I tried to bridge after this and was gaining in places but had no-one else to work with and spent like 5 laps knackering myself out and couldn't get into them. So I Settled back into the main group and stayed there until late in the race where I made a break with about an hour through the race. The 5 laps to go wasn't called until like 65 minutes in which made my life much harder having to stay out front an extra 5+minutes alone.Christopher Minter got away with another guy around 5 mins before I did but there was some confusion with the lap guys and gave him the 5 laps to go 1/2 a lap after me when he was 1/2 a lap ahead. I wasnt complaining . Thanks to my old man Andre Pucci for the bottle as stupidly I only took 1/2 a bottle which wasn't enough, thanks to Chris Minter also for a swig of his drink .

Big Thanks to Mountain Trax - Vauxhall Motors Cycling Team for the Awesome Scott Foil 20 which worked perfectly. Looking forward to next week.

Next Race for me now is the Summer Monkey this Sunday @ Caesars Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment