Saturday 8 March 2014

Quick update

Unfortunately had to miss the 2nd round of the Gorrick spring series at Caesars camp due to a small virus, I hadn't had the best week in training previous as we'll due to illness. I've had a decent week in training this week which puts my head back where it should be before the first round of the Southern Xc series a week tomorrow at wasing estate. I am keen to put in a performance similar to last year where I won the expert race by over 4 minutes and caught all the Elites starting over 2 minutes in front. All the mountain trax-vauxhall motors cycling team will be there. With Ben and Sam only returning from Cyprus On the Monday with some added speed in there legs from the fast paced racing. Looking froward to next Sunday and hope to see everyone there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment